Contest Rules and Regulations
2018 Thorold Auto Parts
Chance to Win a PS4
Official Rules and Regulations
Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling is holding this contest. The Contest runs from November 24, 2018, at 9:00 am (EST) to December 20, 2018, at 11:59 pm (EST).
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Limit of one (1) ballot per person.
1.1 By attending the Thorold Santa Clause Parade, each attendee will receive (1) ballot. To enter each ballot must contain your name, phone number and email are required to enter.
4. There is only one Grand Prize available to be won from all valid entries received during the Contest.
Upon notification, the winner is solely responsible for shipping or picking up the Grand Prize. The winner must present personal ID to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize cannot be transferred to another person, substituted, or exchanged for cash.
Grand Prize Draw:
5. A draw will be at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on December 21st, 2018 by Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling from all valid entries received to choose a potential Grand Prize winner.
6. To be declared a winner and claim the Grand Prize, the entrant selected must be reached by phone by Thorold Auto Parts within three (3) business days of the random draw.
6.1 If a selected participant cannot be contacted by telephone within three (3) business days of the Draw Date then he/she will be disqualified, and Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling reserves the right, to randomly select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected participant. The Grand Prize will only be awarded to the person whose name, phone number, and email address appears on the ballot.
7. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions or otherwise with the Rules will result in the disqualification of the selected entrant. In this event, a new random draw from the remaining valid entries received will be performed to award the Prize. The entrant chosen must be able to be reached by phone within 48 hours of the new draw, failing which another draw will be held within a subsequent equal timeframe up until such a time as an official winner is declared.
8. By entering this Contest, the winner authorizes Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling and its representatives to use in any related publicity, his/her name and photograph in any form of media including the Internet, without any compensation, or further notice, except where prohibited by law.
9. Entry forms become the property of Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling and will not be returned to entrants at any time.
10. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to these Rules of Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
At Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and will be used only by Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling. Our goal is to enhance your vehicles and service experience with us.
If you do not wish to receive notice of special offers or additional marketing information, or if you would like to receive only certain types of communications from us, please let us know. We would also be happy to answer any questions you may have about our contest. Please contact us at 1-800-263-4708. Alternatively, our mailing address is Thorold Auto Parts & Recycling 1108 Beaverdams Road, Thorold, ON, L2V 3Y7.